Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

love it

iv been playing this alot... only thing is the register.... its huge glitch, when it gets over loaded. it stops selling. causes karma and sales to go down and you make like 300$ that day. not cool.

other than that. love the game.

Season of War Season of War

i have seen this before.....

oh yeah, i saw it in command and conquer.....

nice game but i - 2 for the idea steal.

Xplored responds:

???
..ok...as you wish.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

epic game.

i would so pay for a bigger production of this game. the only problem i had with the game was when i was in the middle of a battle and i was so close to beating the station. i accedently crossed that boundry line and i came back in and the battle was reset...HUGE PROBLEM WITH ME! after all that work. somehow fix that problem.

other than that i think its a great game. for no bugs i can see and for having just one problem i will still give a 10/10... =D

DarkBase 2 - the Hive DarkBase 2 - the Hive

laggy jumpy and dark.....

game was toooo dark for me and i couldnt see anything attacking me. thecrosshairs was to laggy and jumped everywhere. the running was laggy and sometimes wouldnt stop even if i let go of the button.

the gun wouldnt shot when i shot. it shot about a second later. and sometimes if ipressed like 3 times it would fire off more than 3 times... abey like 8 or 9 times.

some of you might say its my computer, i play some first person shooters on this computer so its not my computer. all in all good game and i like the idea.

OCD+ OCD+

the game will not load!

its not loading for me =/

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

haha nice.

funny how you used the players name in the credits, freaked many people out. i dont know how you did it but its funny.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

awesome! really helpful

great way to explain things to new animators like myself. great reference. im glad it was just some how to guy that was boring the entire way, it was entertaining to watch and read. favorite was "nice nice, ok someone grab some tissues and a bandaid, lets do this again in five seconds."

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you for your appreciation!